Project Manager - R&D Processes & Quality - Temp
About The Position
The R&D Process and Quality team in Innoviz is dealing with all aspects of development processes that are governed and regulated by Automotive industry standards.
As part of this, the R&D Process and Quality team defines the processes, guides Project managers on the best way of work, and also Project manages part of the R&D which requires intense adherence to Automotive industry standards.
The Project manager within the R&D Process and Quality team will work in a matrix style with different relevant functions and stakeholders in Innoviz, within R&D and external to R&D, and drive the project, from requirements, planning, and scheduling, to execution, monitoring and tracking, risk management, reporting, escalations and present KPI’s for project progress and performance.
The ideal candidate should have a good knowledge and practical past experience in project management in the Automotive industry, good analytical and communication skills, and knowledge of project management tools.
- Willing to take a temporary position for 6 months (Maternity Leave replacement), with an option to become a permanent employee during/at the end of this period
- BSc. in Engineering with preference to Industrial Engineering
- Experience in leading complex multi-disciplinary projects/processes within a matrix organization
- Experience with a wide range of Project Management tools (MS-Project, monday.com, Jira, others…)
- Experience in multi-disciplinary companies. Automotive industry – Big Advantage
- Basic (or more) knowledge of international standards (ISO26262 and/or ASPICE – major advantage)
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Team-oriented and good inter-personal skills, ability to work well both independently and as a part of a team