R&D Project Manager
About The Position
The Project Manager is responsible for planning and executing Innoviz's large-scale R&D projects, which include numerous engineering disciplines, from chip design through optics to deep-learning computer vision. The project managers set the pace and the standard for more than ten engineering teams, and create the synchronization and synergy that make the RnD organization far greater than the sum of its parts.
The position includes:
- Management of complex R&D projects, both in-house and outsourced
- Leading interdisciplinary teams in a matrix organization.
- Long-term and short-term project planning according to automotive standards.
- Analyzing project risks and suggesting mitigation options.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science
- At least 5 years of experience in project management
- Automotive or medical regulations experience - preferred
- System engineering experience – preferred
- MSc in engineering and/or MBA - preferred