About The Position
The Program Management team is responsible for executing the business prospects of the company. As such, the team is highly involved with all business activities and keeps a close interaction with R&D, Operations, Legal, HR, etc. The daily activities are versatile, ranging from leading long-term activities to handle urgent customer escalations. The team keeps a very close interaction with the company's customers, often through onsite visits.
The Position might include an initial 6-12 months rotational role in a project management capacity as part of the R&D organization.
The Program Manager is expected to:
- Lead one or more customer programs
- Initiate and lead technical discussions with the customer
- Drive internal company processes which provide solutions to the customers' needs
- Prioritize and balance requirements of different stakeholders while taking into account R&D constraints and project timeline
- Be able to address different stakeholders and customer representatives from technical experts to high management
- Support other Business group activities such as business development, product specifications and marketing
The Job requires availability for international travel on short notice - up to 25%.
- At least 5 years of customer facing roles such as Project / Program / Product Management
- BSc. or higher in Exact Sciences or Engineering
- Automotive industry experience – highly preferred
- Additional 2-5 years of RnD experience – preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - ability to manage without authority in a matrix work environment
- Strong leadership skills with a proactive approach to verify project deliverables are provided with the right quality by their due date
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a fast - paced environment
- Ability to cope with stressful situations