Sales North America-Non Automotive
About The Position
Based in North America, the Director of Business Development will be responsible for sales of Innoviz LiDAR products and associated software into various industry verticals outside of the “classic “ Automotive Industry in North America and Canada.
The job involves traveling in the US, Canada and to Innoviz HQ in Israel.
Roles Responsibilities include:
- Identify and leverage customers in the area of: Smart City, Infrastructure, Security, Drones, etc.
- Direct sales to key accounts across various industries
- Identify, partner with, and manage systems integrators and distributors
- Prioritize support with the Field Application Engineering team
- Represent Innoviz at trade shows and other industry platforms
- Be an effective bridge between Field and HQ (in Israel)
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities and expanding current ones to increase revenues for Americas based strategic accounts
- Location – US (ideally Detroit or California -Bay Area) - Must
- Successful track record of at least 10 years in managing sales of complex products in the area of: Smart City, Infrastructure, Security, Drones - Must
- Technical background with the ability to learn a multidisciplinary product - Must
- Sensor experience - an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer-facing & relationship building skills
- Self-starter, resourceful, and able to effectively operate in a complex, fast-paced environment