About The Position
About the Position
We are seeking a Marketing Manager who wants to help us tell the story of Innoviz to the world. This position reports to the Marketing Director. Marketing is vital to any company, and at Innoviz it’s super interesting and exciting.
Role responsibilities include
- Content creation and management, including social media management and posting on our social channels (FB, LI, TW, and YT). In addition, reviewing, editing, and writing content for various purposes.
- Creation of marketing assets: collateral and videos. Working with external creative agencies and vendors from ideation through the process and on to the final output. In addition, working with internal teams on creating technology video clips.
- Local and global planning and management of marketing events of all types (shows, webinars, digitals etc), including all aspects, from logistics to billing. Supporting the global Sales team with guidance and planning of marketing events in different geographies.
- Company website management – manage “soft” backend tasks and immediate changes. Work with web team on more complicated web tasks until the task is completed and the desired change/addition is made.
- Contribute and manage the marketing systems and tools.
- Ability to analyze paid campaigns, learn and improve the company’s digital presence.
- Support the Marketing department's needs.
- 2-5 years (not more) of marketing experience for an interesting tech company
- Sunny disposition
- English at an anglo or native level
- Sense of humor
- Resilient can-do attitude
- High EQ to collaborate with everyone from photographers to C suite to American marketing guys
- Strong writing ability
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strategic and analytical mindset
- Ability to think two moves ahead