IC Assembly Process Engineer - China
About The Position
Innoviz is seeking to hire an experienced IC assembly process engineer to join the Silicon Operations Group, and to be responsible for the assembly related activities, including qualification and reliability, packaging and assembly, materials and process selection and stabilization, and to serve as the focal point in China for these activities.
- The assembly flow in terms of process and equipment
- Assist in defining the materials, reliability and performance
- Track the assembly and monitor issues related to yield, process, material or equipment
- Serve as an interface between the Innoviz team to the assembly house
- Potentially assist Silicon Operations activities in other areas in APAC, such as Japan, Singapore, etc.
- BSEE or similar
- 6+ years as a Process/Product engineer in the IC assembly industry
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing subcontractors – an advantage
- Highly motivated, and capable of working independently and pro-actively
- Located in the Shenzhen area