Configuration Management Engineer
About The Position
About the Position
Innoviz operations team is looking for a Configuration Management Engineer to join our team.
The configuration management team leads Innoviz LiDAR engineering change management activities within the company.
Managing the product configuration and transfer to production.
- Leading the product configuration management, documentation, and engineering processes from NPI to Mass Production
- Managing end-to-end change management processes (ECR/ECOs/Deviations)
- Product configuration and Bill of Material Management
- Responsibility for data transfer to subcontractors and worldwide production sites
- Collaborate with various organizational units such as R&D, QA, OPS and business teams
- Constant improvement of the engineering processes with R&D and Operations
- B.Sc. in Industrial/ Mechanical Engineering
- At least 2-3 years of experience in multidisciplinary companies
- Experience with product BOM (Bill of Material) and Change management
- Experience with PLM platforms, methodologies, processes, and best practices
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - ability to lead multi-disciplinary and complex projects from start to end
- Experience with subcontractors and customers interfaces
- Familiarity with production technologies
- Languages: English - Good writing and reading skills
- Good verbal skills