About The Position
Innoviz Operations team is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to design, plan and implement manufacturing processes for Innoviz optics and opto-mechanics assembly lines.
- Production process development from design phase up to implementation in the production line, Automation of production lines. The Process development includes assembly of optics and opto-mechanics assemblies.
- Leading engineering activity regarding process optimization, failure analysis, capacity, and quality improvement.
- Develop and implement design improvements from design freeze and during mass-production.
- Create and manage PFMEA, CP, Work Instructions and SPC
- 3-5 years of professional experience as process/manufacturing engineer in an optics related product
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Materials Engineering / Optical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Physics
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes
- “Hands-on” knowledge of optical components and assemblies. Like - electronics packaging, wire-bonding, Pick and place, die attach, adhesives, soldering techniques etc
- Write work instructions and procedures for the line operators
- Lead failure analysis and problem-solving
- Position responsibilities require project management skills and multi-tasking ability
- Experience in working with vendors and CM’s
- Good analytical skills, self-starter with drive, focus, and initiative
- Language skills: Good English, both written and verbal
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Manufacturing process Data Analysis
- JMP– an advantage
- Labview – an advantage
- Matlab – an advantage
- Python programming skills – an advantage