Contract Manufacturing & Planning Manager
About The Position
About The Team
Innoviz Supply Chain team is leading the Production, Procurement, Logistics and Planning. Joining this team at this point will bring an amazing opportunity to define and implement working process while supporting Innoviz growth.
Enable Innoviz production plans by smooth supply of good tested PCBa and Lidar products
• Supply Planning- be responsible on all Innoviz strategic components (short and long terms).
• Supply Planning- Assure availability of Innoviz accessories kits (material availability).
• Responsible to manage CM procurement based on approve forecast & production plans.
• Responsible to manage CM actual build plans.
• Find solutions for critical production shortages by close work with engineering & quality teams.
• Strive for cost saving of CM direct and indirect costs.
• Review monthly & quarterly reports related to excess material & inventory levels.
• Demand Planning- Work closely with Sales Ops to review Innoviz funnel and assure product availability.
- 3+ years of experience as a contract manufacturing & planning manager
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering or similar degree or equivalent experience- Must
- Target oriented – meet goals and due dates
- Independent & capable to lead tasks from beginning to closure
- Performs well in an intensive and dynamic environment (ability to work under pressure).
- Experience working with global suppliers
- Experience in CMs' management (advantage)
- Familiar with components market (advantage)
- Knowledge in components production process
- Teammate with good interpersonal relations
- English - High level of spoken and written