Operations Quality Manager
About The Position
The Quality team in Innoviz is coping with all aspects related to the quality & reliability of LIDAR sensor for the autonomous automotive world.
Our challenge is to embed quality culture while meeting the most demanding automotive quality and reliability standards.
As the Operations Quality Manager in Innoviz you will be responsible to create, maintain and monitor quality culture and processes that supports the effective achievement of high-quality production of Innoviz products.
- Lead and manage all the aspects of Quality within the operation division: from NPI, through ramp to mass production, customer deliveries and satisfaction
- Develop and implement quality assurance standards, processes, and controls to enable company business in high quality standard
- Build and manage Quality Control team to manage the above.
- Ensure appropriate quality plans are made and executed during all stages of the life cycle of the product
- Develop inspection methods to analyze product quality and implement these methods with inspection teams.
- Embed automotive quality standards into the manufacturing processes to ensure product compliance to automotive standards
- Proven experience as Quality Manager in a multi-disciplinary organization
- Proven experience in leading quality aspects throughout product life cycle
- 5+ Years of Quality Assurance experience in Engineering & manufacturing/NPI environment of multidisciplinary products (Electronics, Mechanic, SW, Testing, Integration)
- Proven experience with moving from design to full scale manufacturing operations
- Good knowledge in Manufacturing technologies: Opto-mechanical, PCBA, integration and testing
- 3+ years of Managerial experience
- Education: B.Sc. in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Experience in leading quality projects
- Experience working in a regulated industry (automotive, aerospace, medical)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English & Hebrew
- Self-motivated, self-maintained and able to take the initiative to solve problems
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Systematic thinking, leadership, and management skills
- Detail oriented and hands-on approach