Functional Safety Manager
About The Position
The Quality team in Innoviz is coping with all aspects related to the Quality & Reliability of LIDAR sensor for the autonomous automotive world. Our challenge is to embed quality culture while meeting the most demanding automotive quality and reliability standards.
As a Functional Safety Manager in Innoviz you will be responsible to create and maintain safety culture that supports the effective achievement of Functional Safety and ISO26262 compliance. You will be the organization focal point for safety.
The ideal candidate should have a strong background and thorough knowledge of the ISO262262 standard in the Automotive product development life cycle.
- Define and manage safety strategy and all safety related activities during the project and product lifecycle, as needed for ISO 26262 compliance. This includes the leading of all confirmation measures, verification reviews and safety case.
- Tailoring of the safety related activities during product development as well as lead creation of functional safety Work Products according ISO 26262
- Compilation, approval and maintenance of the Safety Plan and Safety Case during the project and product lifecycle
- Coach the program teams in the implementation of the ISO 26262 as necessary
- Own and conduct the ISO 26262 functional safety audits, confirmation reviews, and functional safety assessments for all relevant customer programs
- Interfacing to customers and suppliers with respect to functional safety work products
- Analyzing technical requirements and specific customer needs
- Own and lead the functional safety Development Interface Agreement with the customers during the program quotation phase
- B.Sc. Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Certified for ISO26262 Automotive Functional Safety Professional
- In-depth knowledge of ISO 26262 with proven experience of at least 2 years in the implementation of the standard in automotive programs
- Knowledge in the areas of safety analysis for System, Hardware, and Software including FMEA, Common Cause Analysis, Dependent Failure Analysis, FTA – Advantage
- Hands on experience in the development of engineering and quality processes - Advantage
- Strong negotiation and communication skills (verbal and written) - Customer facing role
- Strong mentoring and team building skills
- A team-player with the ability to work with tight deadlines in a multi-discipline, multi-project environment