About The Position
About the Position
We are looking for a Process Engineer (PE) to join our Operations team. The PE will develop and support our assembly processes from development to industrialization, focusing on active alignment (AA) and optics assembly processes.
The PE will take responsibility on production line performance, including design, optimization and monitoring manufacturing processes of both existing products and new designed products, in house and at our vendors (contractor manufacturing).
- Technology and operational transfer of manufacturing processes from R&D to manufacturing environment
- Process development of optics and opto-mechanics assemblies
- Active alignment machine process development and bring-up
- Lead and manage production process development from design phase - DFM, up to implementation in the production line
- Leading engineering activity regarding process optimization, capacity and quality improvement.
- Manage PFMEA and control plan activities and documentation
- Work with a cross functional team to identify and resolve customer and field related issues
- 3-5 years of professional experience as process/manufacturing engineer in an optics related product – very important
- BSc. Degree in relevant field - Optical, Mechanical Engineering preferable
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes, experience in the automotive industry – an advantage
- Clean room work experience – an advantage
- Good technical abilities and technical curiosity with Innovative spirit
- Position responsibilities require project management skills and multi-tasking ability
- Experience with multidisciplinary products NPI
- Experience in working with vendors and CM’s
- Good analytical skills, self-starter with drive, focus, and initiative
- Language skills: Good English, both written and verbal
- Software: JMP, Minitab or equivalent
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A real team player able to efficiently work with multi disciplines across the organization (Production, SC, R&D, QA etc)