System Administrator Team Leader
About The Position
Innoviz Technologies is looking for a talented System Administrator Team Leader for Israel office branch, install, configure, and support the organization's local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), VPN and Linux platform Computer Vision.
Maintain, upgrade, and manage our software, and HPC environment.
Network administration (including backup, e-mail system, internet access, & office systems)
Managing a highly motivated IT administration team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities, and tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated knowledge and administration of VMware & AWS virtualization.
- Demonstrated knowledge & Experience with Cisco switches and high-end Firewalls.
- Developed verbal and written communications.
- Experience with network monitoring tools.
- Self-actualized with good teamwork skills.
- Inherent problem-solver with desire to learn and take on responsibilities.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Administration of the Windows 2016 Active Directory environment.
- Manage and monitor Microsoft servers including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP print server.
- Manage and support high-capacity storage system.
- Install, configure, and maintain Microsoft SCCM and third-party network applications and software within the Windows environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technically related field of study.
- Experience managing a small SysAdmin team.
- Linux admin skill – a must.
- Microsoft 2016 Active Directory and Group Policy management.
- Microsoft Windows 2016\2019 Server administration.
- MS ATP understanding.
- Positive troubleshooting and problem-solving mentality.
- Analytical skills.
- Team player – willing to put forth the effort for the betterment of the team.
- Excellent customer service skills.