SW Eng - Belarus
About The Position
Innoviz is working on a breakthrough interdisciplinary product for the automotive market. The Software team is a responsible for the creation of all the levels of software programs needed for the product to meet the automotive standards, while being on the edge of performance and footprint.We are looking to expand our team with talented, motivated engineers that will join the extensive effort undertaken.
As the Test Automation Engineer, we would like you to:
• Be hands-on, build a new Automation Framework.
• Work by methodology of testing for the Software components in a highly complex interdisciplinary product.
• Execute test plans and relevant methodologies to the various elements under test and the corresponding documentation.
• Build testing automation infrastructure and implement the test cases.
• Maintain and deploy requirements, configuration and bug tracking tools.
- 3 years or more of relevant proven experience in test infrastructure bring-up.
- Excellent coding capabilities (Python / other high-level programming languages).
- knowledge in CI process (Jenkins).
- ISTQB certification - an advantage
- Experience in automotive software certification standards (ASPICE) - an advantage
- Motivated, self-learner and a team player.