About The Position
The sourcing manager will lead and manage the entire commercial relationship for all Innoviz Direct suppliers.
This includes but not limited to, supplier sourcing, qualification, terms and conditions execution, negotiate pricing and supplier relationship management.
- Locate new sources of supply (Optics, Mechanics and Electronics).
- Work closely with the Stakeholders to help steer the selection to preferred suppliers and utilize this leverage to obtain the most competitive pricing.
- Negotiate agreements by analyzing supplier quotations and terms.
- Develop and maintain relationship with suppliers.
- Conduct supplier performance evaluations (KPI) / supplier assessments (QBR).
- At least 4 years’ experience as purchasing strategic buyer / commodity manager
- Technical understanding in Mechanical/Optical/Electronics segments- Must. Required to be master in 2 out of the 3
- Experience in leading contract drafting and E2E negotiations – Must
- Fluent English, spoken and written - Must
- Experience in ERP (Priority) - Advantage
- 2-3 years of proven experience in supply chain rolls - Advantage
- Proficient in MS Excel & MS Power Point - Must.
- Willing to travel abroad (up to 25% of the time) – Must
- Ability working effectively and independently under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize tasks and needs of internal and external customers