Supplier Quality Engineer
About The Position
We are looking for Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) to support planning, development, and maintenance of the Innoviz supplier base, providing assurance of management systems, products and processes.
The SQE Will work closely with Procurement, Engineering, and R&D teams to establish the Supply Chain structure to meet the requirements of the full product lifecycle of Innoviz products.
- Monitor and manage Suppliers Quality KPI’s
- Ensure the cause of non-conformities are properly investigated and analyzed, all corrective and preventive actions taken are effective using 8D, FMEA and control plans
- Lead supplier process and product audits to IATF 16949 standards
- Sets up inspection procedure and equipment for receiving inspection to the highest accuracy and effectiveness
- Provide support during product development phase, including technical benchmarking, feasibility assessments, and risk assessment of potential sources of supply
- Work with a cross functional team to identify and resolve customer and field related issues, assure proper CAPA, and work to obtain reimbursement for defective product
- B.S. in Engineering or technical degree
- 3-5 years of managing quality activities, specifically supplier quality systems (experience in the Automotive industry – strong advantage)
- Proven work experience semiconductor FAB (Process engineering / QA)
- Knowledge of Quality Management System – ISO 9001/ISO IATF16949
- Solid knowledge in problem solving methodologies and standard quality tools – 8D, MSA, FMEA, SPC, etc.
- High interpersonal skills, ability to work in teams, motivation and assertiveness
- Structured and good communication skills (written and oral)