Quality Processes Engineer
About The Position
- Define and implement internal quality processes and procedures
- Support the RnD, Eng and Operations teams in executing to ISO specifications (9001, 16949, Automotive SPICE)
- Lead and support Continuous improvement processes with the internal teams: failure analysis, 8D, etc.
- Define and implement KPIs for the internal teams
- Define and execute internal and external quality audits.
- Analyzing Quality trends: customers’ satisfaction, customers’ complaints, CoPQ (Costs of Poor Quality).
- Preparation of APQP and PPAP for company’s products.
- Internal quality forums – Management review, MRB, RMA, CCB.
- At least 5 years experience as quality engineer in the electro-mechanic high-tech industry (Automotive industry experience – advantage)
- Electrical/Industrial engineer/practical engineer (B.Sc - advantage)
- Deep proven knowledge with international standards: ISO9001:2015, IATF16949:2016 , Automotive SPICE (or equivalent: ISO13485 , AS9100D, CMMI).
- Competence and knowledge with IPC610, IPC620.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - Ability to manage without authority in a matrix work environment.
- Strong leadership skills with proactive approach in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in English
Apply for this position