Quality & Reliability Engineer
About The Position
Represents the Quality Department along product life cycle from early design development stages to product production. The member will work in a matrix structure with different relevant functions in Innoviz to drive and support quality, reliability and safety activities to ensure high-quality, reliability and safe products.
The Quality and Reliability engineer should have a fundamental knowledge of product development life cycle processes, procedures, and tools, as well as knowledge in analytical applications and good technical approach with strong problem-solving skills.
1. At least 3 years’ experience as quality and reliability engineer in the electro-mechanic high-tech industry.
2. Electrical/Industrial engineer/practical engineer or other relevant field (B.Sc - advantage)
3. Basic knowledge with international standards: ISO9001:2015, MIL-STD-882, MIL-STD-756, MIL-STD-781, MIL-HDBK-217, DO-178/254 (ISO26262 – major advantage)
- Strong communication (verbal and written)
- Time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Team-oriented and good inter-personal skills, ability to work well both independently and as a part of a team
- Comfortable to challenge peers and managers in a healthy and constructive way
- Leadership capabilities