Silicon Operations Supply Chain Manager
About The Position
Innoviz is seeking to hire an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join the Silicon Operations group and to be responsible for our Supply Chain activities including, planning, production control, purchasing, import/export, subcontractor’s management.
- Planning – forecasts, material planning, inventories and inventory turns
- Production control – monitoring and managing WIP and materials internally and at subcontractors
- Purchasing – generating purchase requests and purchase orders, monitoring orders fulfillment. Experience in Priority - advantage
- Logistics (Import/export) – responsibility import/export of parts (customs clearance) and the logistics flow of parts during the manufacturing process
- Subcontractor’s Management – Manage subcontractors and negotiate prices and schedules. Participate / lead QBRs.
- Defining and implementing SCM work for our semiconductors in ERP systems / dashboards, including unit price cost structures
- 4+ years as Supply Chain Manager in semiconductor / fabless companies
- Knowhow of semiconductors manufacturing is must (fab/assembly/test)
- Good communication and team-player skills
- Experience working with / managing subcontractors
- High motivation and Ability to work independently
- Advantage – knowledge of the semiconductor automotive industry