Supply Chain Cost Manager
About The Position
Innoviz Supply Chain team is leading the Planning, Procurement, manufacturing and Logistics.
Joining this team at this point will bring an amazing opportunity to define and implement working process while support the growth of Innoviz Tech.
Supply chain cost manager responsibilities are managing and control over the E2E Product COGS.
- Supply chain cost manager will need to define, build and maintain Innoviz Products COGS Cost Model.
- Will need to lead R&D, Engineering, Procurement, Production and Logistics teams to actively drive the product COGS down.
- Actively involve in sourcing for low costs sources/solution
- Build and Define a detail cost (COGS) model
- Use the cost model to drive Cost Reduction activities
- Lead Design to Cost Core team with multi organization teams to drive cost down.
- Take active role in sourcing of new suppliers and parts.
- Build, track, execute and report cost reduction plans and progress.
- At least 3 years of experience as a cost analysis- must
- Experience in procurement - must
- Technical understanding in Mechanical/Optical/Electronics segments (prefer Optical)- must
- 2-3 years of proven experience in supply chain rolls- advantage
- 2-3 years in financial planning and analysis - advantage
- Fluent English – must (speaking and drafting)
- Proficient in MS Excel & MS Power Point- Must.
- Willing to travel abroad (up to 10% of the time)- Must
Supply chain cost manager will have interfaces to Engineering, NPI, Process Eng , R&D and SCM team.