Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE)
About The Position
Innoviz operations team is looking for Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) to manage supplier quality activities.
The SQE will work closely with Innoviz Supply chain, Engineering, and R&D teams to ensure the suppliers will meet the requirements for the full product life cycle of Innoviz products.
- Managing suppliers and contract manufacturers to the automotive standards, certifications and customer specifications
- Monitor and manage Suppliers Quality KPI’s
- Work with a cross functional team to ensure the cause of non-conformities are properly investigated and analyzed, all corrective and preventive actions taken are effective using 8D methodology
- Lead supplier process and product audits to IATF 16949 standards / VDA 6.3
- Sets up inspection procedure and equipment for receiving inspection to the highest accuracy and effectiveness
- Provide support during product development phase, including technical bench-marking, feasibility assessments, and risk assessment of potential sources of supply
- Manage Automotive PPAP process for new products or product changes
- Carry out supplier advanced product quality planning (APQP).
- Lead, guide and manage the incoming inspectors in implementing quality policy and achieving quality objectives.
- B.Sc in Engineering or technical degree
- Minimum 3 years of managing quality activities, specifically supplier quality systems
- Knowledge and experience of Quality system and process audit - ISO 9001/ISO IATF16949
- Solid knowledge in problem solving methodologies and standard quality tools – 8D, MSA, FMEA, SPC, MRB, etc.
- High interpersonal skills, ability to work in teams, motivation and assertiveness
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
- Experienced in the Automotive industry – strong advantage
- Familiar with optics and mechanics manufacturing processes – strong advantage