Quality Reliability & Safety Manager
About The Position
Areas of responsibility include, among others:
- Gather and examine basic reliability data of Innoviz products and components from external and internal sources (field studies, internal database & external reliability handbooks) and correlate the data for analysis using well-defined engineering techniques, principles and procedures.
- Performs detailed/routine engineering calculations involving tests on systems/components.\
- Design experiments, incl: HALT, HASS tests to identify weak points in system/component design, analyze the root cause(s) and suggest design improvements
- Initiate engineering studies into equipment/process failures and presents analysis details to stake-holders.
- Assist others in root cause failure analysis and promote continuous improvement.
- Management of functional safety in the company (according ISO26262) – Define work plan, control & report progress of implementation and suggest corrective actions/ways for improvement, where needed.
- Define and implement KPIs for the internal teams in both reliability and functional safety engineering.
- At least 3 years experience as reliability and safety engineer (CRE) in the electro-mechanic high-tech industry. Automotive industry experience – Major advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering/Industrial Management Engineering/Information Systems or a related technical field.
- Deep proven knowledge with international standards: ISO9001:2015, MIL-STD-882, MIL-STD-756, MIL-STD-781, MIL-HDBK-217, DO-178/254 (ISO26262 – Major advantage)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - ability to manage without authority in a matrix work environment
- Strong leadership skills with proactive approach in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in English