About The Position
We are looking for a System Administrator for Israel office branch, install, configure, and support the organization's local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and CV platform. Maintain, upgrade and manage our software, and hardware.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications and virus protection software.
- Administration of the Windows 2016 Active Directory environment.
- Manage and monitor Microsoft servers including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP print server.
- Manage and support storage system.
- Install, configure and maintain Microsoft and third-party network applications and software within the Windows environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in a technically related field of study
· 3-5 years of System Admin experience.
· Linux Admin skills- must.
· Microsoft 2012r2\2016 Active Directory and Group Policy management.
· Microsoft Windows 2012r2\2016 Server administration
· TrendMicro understanding
· Thorough knowledge of networking principles such as switching, routing, VLANs, and firewalls
· Thorough understanding of VMware platform
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Positive troubleshooting and problem-solving mentality
· Team player – willing to put forth the effort for the betterment of the team
· Excellent customer service skills