Quality and Reliability Manager
About The Position
Areas of responsibility include, among others:
- Ensure quality & reliability performance of Innoviz products meet their stated goals
- Lead cross-functional quality & reliability improvement projects
- Work closely with R&D, Service, NPI and Manufacturing for investigation and corrective action development and implementation of quality & reliability related issues.
- Design and manage the execution of the product accelerated life tests.
- Lead the DFMEA
- Implement design for reliability methods
- Define and implement reliability KPIs for all involved teams
- Develop methods for supporting reliability innovation and outstanding customer experience
- At least 5 years of experience as reliability manager. Automotive industry experience – Major advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic/Electrical/Mechanical/Physics or a related technical field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - ability to manage without authority in a matrix work environment
- Deep proven knowledge with international standards: ISO9001:2015, MIL-STD-882, MIL-STD-756, MIL-STD-781, MIL-HDBK-217, DO-178/254 (ISO26262 – advantage)
- Strong leadership skills with proactive approach in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in English