R&D Quality Engineer
About The Position
The R&D Quality Manager represents the Quality Department along product life cycle from early design development stages to product production. In this position you will work in a matrix structure with different relevant functions in Innoviz to drive and support quality activities to ensure high-quality product.
- Lead the APQP process within the R&D
- Lead and support Continuous improvement processes with the internal teams: failure analysis, 8D, etc
- Define and implement KPIs for the internal teams
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
- At least 2 years’ experience as quality engineer in the electro-mechanic high-tech industry
- B.Sc in Electrical/Industrial engineering or other relevant field
- Fundamental knowledge of product development life cycle processes, procedures and tools
- Knowledge in analytical applications
- Basic knowledge with international standards: ISO9001:2015, (ISO26262 – Major advantage)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - Ability to manage without authority in a matrix work environment.
- Strong leadership skills with proactive approach in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable to challenge peers and managers in a healthy and constructive way