Sensor Simulation SW Engineer
About The Position
The Software Tools Infrastructures team is a part of the Software group and acts as the focal point for cross-company tools such as drivers, web services, visualization, simulation, image processing, data management and data analysis tools. The team interacts with other teams in the company including other R&D teams, Product and Operations groups to provide cutting edge solutions.
We are looking for a talented senior Software Engineer to join the team and be responsible for the Innoviz Lidar sensor simulation development, which is a key component in autonomous Driving.
- Interact with complex, multi-disciplinary systems
- Design, construct and implement Innoviz Lidar sensor models
- Interact with 3rd party vendors (Virtual Environment simulation engine), including capabilities and features definition
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Physics from a top university
- 6+ years of experience as a SW engineer
- 3+ years of experience in Modern C++ development
- Experience working with sensors (lidar, camera, etc.) – Advantage
- Automotive industry experience - Advantage
- A true team player with good communication skills