R&D Process Development Engineer
About The Position
Innoviz is looking for a talented engineer to join the R&D Photonics team.
- Lead the process development of high-end, state of the art, Lidar product aimed at the automotive industry.
- Design DOE’s to optimize process procedures and parameters.
- Guide and support technicians on process development activities and production of small quantities.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with optical engineers, mechanical engineers, system, and operations to optimize the product and stations design.
- Provide process-related technical documentation e.g. process flow, work instructions, handling guidelines, etc.
- Drive in-process testing capabilities and support the testing station's definitions.
- B.Sc /M.Sc /Ph.D. in Physics/Mechanical/Material Eng./EE
- 5 + years of experience as a Process Development Engineer in an established R&D group
- Proficient in data analysis/interpretation and presentation of experimental data
- Experience with assembly and packaging of free-space optical elements
- Experienced in Carrying out Failure Analysis investigations
- “Hands-on” knowledge of adhesives dispensing, UV and thermal curing, Active alignment, etc
- Data-driven root cause analysis, statistical software (JMP)
- Experience in high-volume manufacturing – an advantage
- MatLab – an advantage
- Python – an advantage