System Architecture Team Leader
About The Position
The System Architecture group is responsible for specifying and architecture design of Innoviz's lidar products, which are complex multidisciplinary systems consisting of hardware, optics, algorithms, ASIC, MEMS, mechanics and software. The group is the technical authority on system considerations including performance, reliability and functional safety.
- Lead the system architecture activities in Innoviz
- Leading the definitions, development and integration of Innoviz Lidar system
- Strong influence on system performance, tradeoffs and functions
- Developing system-level solutions with interfaces to other teams: MEMS, RTL, ASIC, embedded software, hardware, optics, etc.
- Hands-on system development and device characterization
- Analysis and simulation of system performance
- Researching novel architecture concepts
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering from a leading academic institute. M.Sc. - Advantage
- 5 years of experience in system engineering roles
- 2 years of experience in team management
- Excellent people skills
- Strong analytic and communication skills, teamwork, flexibility, and ability to work well in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Thorough and methodical
- High proficiency in technical English
- Experience with simulation tools, e.g. MATLAB, Simulink, Python - Advantage
- Experience with embedded systems - Advantage
- Experience with electro-optical systems - Advantage
- Hands-on experience in HW or embedded SW design - Advantage
- Experience with control-systems and algorithms - Advantage