Director of Project Management
About The Position
The Project Management team is responsible for planning and executing Innoviz' large-scale R&D projects, which include numerous engineering disciplines, from chip design through optics to deep-learning computer vision.
- Over-arching management of Innoviz’ R&D projects, from inception to production
- Direct management of a group of project managers and PMOs
- Matrix-management of >100 employees in R&D department
- Owning project schedule and delivery plan
- Spearheading outbound communication with customers on R&D projects
- Resolving priority conflicts and customer escalations
- Defining and deploying methodologies for project management, release management and other organizational processes
- BSc in Engineering / Physics / Computer Science
- At least 6 years of R&D project management experience
- Strong sense of ownership
- Outstanding execution skills
- Leadership abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Background in agile project management from multidisciplinary companies - preferred.
- Background in automotive, aerospace or medical industries - preferred.