Functional Safety Project Manager
About The Position
The Quality & Reliability team in Innoviz is coping with all aspects related to the quality & reliability of LIDAR sensor for the autonomous automotive world. Our challenge is to embed quality culture while meeting the most demanding automotive quality and reliability standards.
The Functional Safety Project Manager will work in a matrix structure with different relevant functions in Innoviz to drive and support quality, and product functional safety activities to ensure high-quality products. The ideal candidate should have a fundamental knowledge of product development life cycle processes, procedures, and tools, as well as knowledge in analytical applications and a good technical approach with strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- BSc in Industrial engineering
- Experience in leading complex projects/processes within a matrix organization
- Experience in multi-disciplinary companies. Automotive industry - Advantage
- Basic knowledge with international standards: ISO9001:2015, (ISO26262 – major advantage)
- Proficient in Excel
· Strong communication (verbal and written) - Customer facing role
· Time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities
· Team-oriented and good inter-personal skills, ability to work well both independently and as a part of a team.
· Comfortable to challenge peers and managers in a healthy and constructive way