About The Position
About The Job
As Innoviz VLSI manager, you will be responsible for the creation, A to Z ,of Innoviz’s next generation ASIC.
- Managing Innoviz ASIC content, being the gate-keeper – working with all internal and external stake-holders : Product, FW, CV, HW, etc.
- Leading the ASIC work-plan and execution, specially the coordination between work-packages delivered by different groups at multiple locations.
- Involvement in the VLSI flow, methodology, work-products.
- IP selection : digital and analog.
- Managing interfaces with VLSI related partners/service providers
· B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from known university
· 7+ years of industry microarchitecture and RTL design experience
· 3+ years of ASIC team/group management experience.
· Proven experience in leading ASIC project/team from definition to production
· Familiarity with all ASIC development phases, ability to manage and make the requires preparations for each stage
· Knowledge and experience in various aspects of Digital IP design, SoC design, Verification and implementation flow
· Expertise with EDA tools for Lint, Clock domain crossing, simulation, debugging, synthesis and timing analysis.
· Very good communication skills
· Experience with FUSA standard ISO26262
· Experience with multi-core SOCs.
· Experience with security standards and security hardware (HSM).
· Experience with computer vision cores/DSP
· Experience with automotive standards and protocols (CAN/Automotive Ethernet/ FlexRay/AutoSAR)
· Experience with embedded
· Knowledge of power management techniques for low power design
· Experience with working with outsource back-end teams.