About The Position
The Scanner group deals with R&D and manufacturing of state-of-the-art devices for Innoviz's revolutionary Lidar systems for the emerging autonomous Vehicles industry.
- Conduct and participate in MEMS design
- Develop automated measurement setups
- Execute experimental investigations and characterization tests
- Investigate failures and suggest design and process improvements.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary R&D teams
- M.Sc. in physics or electrical engineering, or another relevant discipline
- Experience in MEMS device characterization
- Experience in MEMS process development – an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in physics, mechanical, electrical and material science engineering
- Independent and self-managed
- Strong analytic and communication skills, teamwork, flexibility, and ability to work well in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment