Computer Vision Software Architect
About The Position
The Innoviz Software team is responsible for the development of all levels of firmware and Software composing our products. The team is dealing with the architecture and implementation of the most advanced elements per the standards of the automotive industry, dealing with highly complex and interdisciplinary system, building cutting-edge LiDAR solutions and perception software.
· Analyzing system and product requirements and generating software requirements, architecture, design.
· Developing system-level solutions with interfaces to other teams: CV Algorithms, embedded SW, data scientists.
· Defining system-wise security mechanisms
· B.Sc. Computer Science/SW Engineering. M.Sc. – preferred.
· At least 5 years of experience as Software Architect
· Hands-on experience in embedded SW design
· Computer Vision knowledge – advantage
· Understanding of communication protocols
· Deep understanding of cyber security and cryptography
· Various security schemes/algorithms/processes knowledge
· Automotive standards understanding – advantage
· Dedicated and engaged
· Multitasking capabilities
· Ability to work fast and correct under pressure
· Good documentation skills
· Thorough and methodical