About The Position
The Data Acquisition team is a part of the Software group and is responsible for collecting and processing petabytes of data used for training and validating Innoviz products and CV algorithms. The team interacts with other SW teams in the company to provide cutting edge ADAS solutions. We are looking for a talented Data Engineer join the team.
- Design and develop Innoviz Big-Data infrastructure.
- Develop tools for processing petabytes of multilayered data from multiple sensors on distributed cloud and on-prem systems.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of proven experience as Big Data Engineer
- Fluent in Python
- Experience with cloud services, Linux and Docker
- Spark, Hadoop, Kubernetes, C++, building web services - Advantage