Senior Software Developer -Computer Vision Validation
About The Position
About the Position
Innoviz develops state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms that address the various perception tasks required for autonomous
vehicles. The performance evaluation of such a complex system requires diverse and solid software skills together with algorithmic capabilities.
The professional we are looking for, in the newly established Computer Vision Validation domain, should be an experienced software developer with analytical thinking and pragmatic development approach with hands-on mentality. In this position you will design innovative analysis and evaluation mechanisms and implement algorithms to experiment with a large-scale set of data, while taking into account a diverse set of data-sources, including vehicle dynamics.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in computer science from a top university.
- Solid software programming skills.
- 5+ years of professional team-based software development experience.
- Strong Python development skills.
- Strong Object-oriented development skills
- Proven record as a problem solver in a related algorithmic field.
- Experience with 3D geometry and data – an advantage.
- Experience with mass-data – an advantage.