About The Position
The Mechanics team is bringing the Innoviz LiDAR from idea to reality by:
· Mechanical design of complex multi-disciplinary systems for extreme environmental conditions to the Automotive industry.
· Supporting production and failure analysis.
The position includes:
· Design and evaluation of miniature electro-mechanical actuation system for automotive environment, using CAD and FEA tools
· Preform structural and dynamic analysis of electro-mechanical assemblies using FEA tools
· Collaborate with multi-disciplinary R&D teams, including optics, system and HW
· B.Sc. In Mechanical Engineering, M.Sc. an advantage.
· At least 5 years of related experience in mechanical design of miniature electro-mechanical actuators and precision motion systems.
· Experience in structural and dynamic FEA analysis
· Experience in design for CNC, 3D printing
· Experience in design for manufacturing and design to cost (injection molding, die casting, stamping) – preferred
· Ability to work efficiently in a multidisciplinary environment with tight, fast-paced development schedules
· Hands-on approach, a team player