R&D Project Manager
About The Position
The Project Manager is responsible for planning and executing Innoviz's large-scale R&D projects, which include numerous engineering disciplines, from mechanical, optical, control, embedded and more… The project manager set the pace and the standard for more than ten engineering teams, and create the synchronization and synergy that make the RnD organization far greater than the sum of its parts.
The position includes:
- Management of complex R&D projects (in-house and outsourced), developing Lidar optical scanners.
- Leading interdisciplinary teams in a matrix organization.
- Long-term and short-term project planning according to automotive standards.
- Analyzing project risks and suggesting mitigation options.
- BSc in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- At last 5 years of engineering experience
- At least 3 years of experience in project management
- High communication skills & teamwork
- Works independently & lead others
- System engineering experience – preferred
- MSc in engineering and/or MBA - preferred
- Automotive or medical regulations experience - preferred