Computer Vision Manager
About The Position
Innoviz CV algorithm research and development team is responsible for the creation of most advanced perception algorithms based on Innoviz Lidar 3D data.
We are proud to have some of the best talent in CV research and plan to continue and grow in this area.
The team is dealing with innovative data types created by our cutting edge Lidar sensor.
The algorithms developed by the team include deep learning neural networks and classical geometric approaches.
- As the algorithm team manager you will be responsible for creation of algorithms for perception, calibration and localization using both classical and deep learning approaches.
- Creation and structure of the infrastructure needed for the development including – integrated environment, requirement definition for tools and data bases.
- Work with product management, partners and customers to tune the algorithms based on well defined requirements and KPI’s.
- Mentor, lead and manage the researchers to achieve their targets.
- Work with the SW embedded team to create an end-to-end solution with well define hand over.
- MSc (PhD – advantage) in relevant domain.
- 3-5 years of experience in management of CV researchers team.
- Experience and understanding of the process of hand over to embedded team implementation
- Good understanding in optimization and real-time consideration when it comes to implementation.
- Experience in development of both classical and deep learning algorithms in Computer Vision.
- Knowledge in Lidar data - advantage