Software Tools Lead
About The Position
The Software Tools Infrastructures team is a part of the Software group and acts as the focal point for cross-company tools, such as drivers, web services, visualization, simulation, image processing, data management, and data analysis tools. The team interacts with other teams in the company including other R&D teams, Product and Operations groups to provide cutting edge solutions.
In this position you will:
- Interact with complex, multi-disciplinary systems
- Design, construct and implement the customer facing tools including SW libraries (drivers) and UI’s focusing on UX including easy installation, documentation and UI.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering from a top university.
- Experience with building SW infrastructure & UI’s for HW Devices.
- At least 6 years of proven software development experience.
- Fluent in: C++.
- Experience with multiple operating systems Linux \ Windows \ OS.
- Knowledge with web applications (Full-Stack) – Advantage.
- Knowledge in C#, Python – Advantage.
- Experience with ROS - Advantage.