Senior Software Engineer for Computer Vision team
About The Position
About the Position
Innoviz Computer Vision team developing the state-of-the-art Computer Vision algorithms that address the various perception tasks required for autonomous vehicles. We implement, evaluate, and improve upon cutting-edge research, using a mix of classical and machine-learning methods that work in the point-cloud domain, while working on our sensor’s unique, proprietary data.
These days, the team is expanding and looking for top-notch Software Engineer to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced professional with infrastructure software engineering and production experience building back-end services at high scale while ensuring high code quality. The position includes being responsible for software architecture of the Computer Vision pipeline, algorithms runtime optimization, evaluation and visualization tools development, and large-scale data access optimization.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science from a top University
- Experience with building SW infrastructure
- At least 4 years of proven software development experience
- Fluent in Python
- Knowledge in Storage Optimization
- Experience with Computer Vision algorithms at the API level
- Experience with parallel computing
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Experience with ROS - Advantage