About The Position
The optical designer designs new LiDAR architectures, investigate new concepts, support the detail design of LiDARs and design of other optical setups for R&D and Production required across the company.
- Creating optical design for complex optoelectronic systems
- Design for manufacture and design for cost
- Working with optical system engineers and mechanical engineers
- Assistance in production process, assembly and measurement
- Exploring new applications, technologies and work methodologies (for example, methods for tolerance analysis, stray light analysis, etc)
- At least 5 years designing complex optical systems for production
- Expert in Zemax.
- Experience in Lighttools (Advantage)
- Solid understanding of tolerance analysis, temperature simulations
- Experience with optical drawings for manufacturing
- Experience with scripting/programming/complex simulations in Zemax and Lighttools
- Expert technical English proficiency
- Good spirit, working in a team