About The Position
The TPM team is responsible for planning and executing R&D optomechanical projects in the Photonics team. These projects are mainly focused on new product design, prototype and POC bring up through several engineering disciplines including optical systems, optical design, mechanics, and process.
The project coordinator is the person that makes things happen in the R&D Photonics team!
The right hand of the TPM in making things happen across the organization, from moving Photonics deliveries to other R&D teams and Operations, pulling together tests and test setups, driving logistics, documentation, and overall end-to-end support for the project.
Manage all issues behind the scenes to make things work and drive projects forward.
- Assist in day to day deliveries of Photonics projects spanning assistance in all things Assembly, logistics, tests, and stations setup support
- Manage Photonics orders vs Operations and manage parts releases
- Communicate with engineers across R&D for driving quick releases and procurements
- Support in managing experiments and prototype builds (Material and equipment availability, planning and execution follow up)
- Ability to take on small to mediums size projects, end to end
- Project Coordinator from IDF technology units - Preferred
- Technology background, Good System understanding
- Fast learner
- Ability to work under pressure and in a dynamic environment
- Good communications ability across all areas of the organization