Opto-Mechanical Process Engineer
About The Position
Innoviz is looking for a talented engineer to join the R&D Photonics group.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing cutting edge, semi and fully automatic, precise and challenging optical assembly processes.
The position combines good understanding of optics, mechanics, process development and programming skills.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Physics/Electro-Optics/Electrical/Mechanical Eng. or similar discipline.
- 3+ years of experience as a R&D development or process engineer.
- “Hands on” Experience in assembly of complex opto-mechanical products such as: pick and place, die attach, adhesives, soldering etc.
- experience using high-end optical and mechanical equipment such as: motorized stages, Hexapods, LVDT’s, Lasers, beam profilers, optical power meters etc.
- Good programming skills in Python / MATLAB.
- Experience developing optical active-alignment process – an advantage.
- Experience with data analysis tools (e.g. JMP) – big advantage.
- Knowledge in process development methodologies