Embedded SW Engineer
About The Position
About the Team
Innoviz creates best-in-class LIDAR solutions for the automotive industry, on which premium OEM companies are basing their autonomous driving solutions.
The Embedded Software team at Innoviz is responsible for the development of multiple firmware and software packages that compose our products. The team is dealing with the architecture and implementation of advanced elements per the quality standards of the automotive industry, integrated within a highly complex and interdisciplinary system.
As Embedded SW Engineer, you will be responsible for:
· Design, implement and test real-time embedded software for multi-core ASIC devices
· Meet the development standards of the Automotive industry for quality, safety and security
· Interface with system/software architects, hardware designers, and system/test engineers
· BSc in Computer Science / Engineering from a top university
· Proficiency in C language- Mandatory
· 3-5 years of experience in embedded programming, including design and implementation of software for real-time systems containing computational and control elements.
· Good understanding of interrupts, memory management and real-time software design
· Experience in RTOS environment – Advantage
· Experience in AUTOSAR – Advantage
· Experience in Automotive development standards – Advantage
· Experience in Python / other scripting language – Advantage
· High level of documentation skills
· Familiarity with software configuration tools, defect tracking tools, and peer reviews
· Good communication and learning skills
· Team player and highly motivated