Junior Software Engineer (ATE group)
About The Position
The ATE Group at Innoviz leads the development of tests for Innoviz Lidar. The SW team within the group is responsible for the development of software tools for systems, using mainly Python and, JS + REACT for the development of the user interface.
As a Junior SW Engineer, you will be responsible to develop flows for the MEMS module and Lidars characterization devices.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering / computer science or equivalent from leading universities.
- Experience in at least one language at a high level: (Python / other high-level programming languages).
- Experience in image processing - an advantage.
- Experience in combination with measuring equipment (for example: DAC, Scoop) - an advantage.
- Knowledge of the CI (Jenkins) process - an advantage.
- Quick learning and problem solving.
- Team player and highly motivated.