Verification Engineer – Mechanics Team
About The Position
The verification engineer within the Mechanics team is responsible to develop and execute various tests that validate the mechanical design robustness for automotive conditions.
• Characterization, design, and execution of mechanical testing for opto-mechanical assemblies.
• Physical and data analysis of test results and preparing reports.
• Design of mechanical jigs and fixtures for testing.
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience with lab equipment and measurements.
- Experience in mechanical design – advantage.
- Experience with SW tools for test automation – advantage.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Team player and highly motivated.