Scanner System Architecture Team Leader
About The Position
The Scanner Architecture team is responsible for specifying and designing Innoviz's lidar products, which are complex multidisciplinary systems consisting of HW, optics, Algorithms, MEMS, mechanics and SW.
The team is the technical authority on system considerations, control and estimation algorithms, and concept verification including performance.
The position includes:
- Leading the scanner system architecture team
- Leading the development and system integration of the control sub-system and algorithms
- Analysis and simulation of system performance and characteristics
- Hands-on system development and device characterization
- Developing system-level solutions with interfaces to other teams: Algorithms, RTL, embedded SW, Hardware, optics, etc.
- Researching novel system architecture concepts
- 5 years of experience in control algorithms roles - Must
- 3 years of experience as a team leader - Must
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a leading academic institute - Advantage
- Experience with system control simulation tools, e.g. Matlab, Simulink, Python
- Experience with estimation algorithms - Preferred
- Hands-on experience in HW and embedded SW design - Preferred
- Experience with electro-optical systems - Preferred
- Experience with MEMS - Advantage
- Thorough and methodical
- Strong analytic and communication skills, teamwork, flexibility, and ability to work well in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment
- High proficiency in technical English