Mechanical Engineer - Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
About The Position
The Mechanics team is bringing the Innoviz LiDAR from idea to reality by:
- Opto-mechanical design of complex multi-disciplinary systems for extreme environmental conditions to the Automotive industry.
- Supporting production and failure analysis.
The position includes:
- Design and evaluation of opto-mechanical systems for automotive environment, using CAD and FEA tools.
- Preform thermal and structural analysis of opto-mechanical assemblies using Multiphysics FEA tools.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary R&D teams, including optics, system and HW.
- B.Sc. In Mechanical Engineering, M.Sc. an advantage.
- Experience in structural, thermo-structural, heat transfer and CFD simulations – at least 5 years.
- Experience matching FEA results to optical simulations tools such as Zemax or LightTools – an advantage.
- Experience in mechanical design – an advantage.
- Ability to work efficiently in a multidisciplinary environment with tight, fast-paced development schedules.
- Hands-on approach, a team player.