Technical Project Manager
About The Position
The Technical Project Manager will lead and drive all efforts across the organization, defining, leading, and driving test and validation efforts for product development.
The Technical Project Manager will be a part of the Project Management team which is responsible for planning and executing Innoviz's large-scale R&D projects, which include numerous engineering disciplines, from electronics through SW and optics.
The Technical Project Manager set the pace and the standard for more than ten engineering teams and creates the synchronization and synergy that make the RnD organization far greater than the sum of its parts.
- Full project management of the release FW versions, validation and testing efforts across the company
- Developing owning and leading the project plans, driving the organization to deliver to the plan, on time and on scope.
- Customer interface through all stages of development
- Project monitoring and reporting to Innoviz and customer management teams
- BSc in Engineering / Computer Science
- At least 5 years of Project Management experience in a complex technological environment – must
- At least 2 years of Customer-facing experience (on a product/technology base) - must
- At least 2 years of direct Multi-discipline product development experience – advantage
- Experience in the Automotive industry - advantage
- Technological development experience - advantage
- Experience in the industrial product market, experience in HW-based products, experience with a regulated market - a big advantage