Computer Vision Algorithm Developer for Auto-Annotation
About The Position
About the Position
Point-Cloud algorithms require large-amount of labeled point-cloud data for training and evaluation. LiDAR point-cloud data annotation is challenging, complex and more time-consuming compared to 2D images annotation.
In this position, you will research, develop, and implement new innovative techniques to accelerate and automate the process of 3D point cloud labeling.
The position requires both algorithmic and software skills. Automated labeling development and execution may require work with additional sensor types, running state-of-the-art ML / deep learning algorithms, and development of a 3D sensor fusion stack.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in computer science, or electrical engineering from a top university
- Solid software programming skills
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Proven record as a problem solver in a related algorithmic field
- Good mathematical and statistical skills
- Experience with 3D geometry and data – an advantage
- Experience with mass-data – an advantage